Saturday 30 April 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #170

This week's sketch found here:




Had no clue what to do/what I was doing with this one.  It didn't turn out how I envisaged it when I was looking at papers to use.  I don't have a lot of supplies at the moment.  I didn't know to measure out to cut the paper to cut it so it had the cross cut out so I drew it on the back of my patterned paper, which meant when I turned the paper over the sketch was flipped.  So first error.  The sentiment I wanted to cut out which said Lots of Love (which I thought went with the multiple hearts), I ended up ruining because the corner punch stuffed up one of the corners, but it would have been too big anyway.  It is what it is, and it's a learning process for me.

 



5 comments:

  1. LOVE-ly! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto my team-mate, Jodi! How fun!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great swapped over the other way! I quite often turn, flip or rotate sketches to make them work for me :) You've made a really pretty card! Shell :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job with my sketch Jodi!
    Thanks for playing at CTS!

    ReplyDelete