Saturday 30 April 2016

Mother's Day Cards

Have been working on a couple Mother's Day cards using Stampin' Up products.  I was trying to work out what to put along the bottom of the card, and decided I wanted a bow.  I bought some ribbon but couldn't for the life of me tie a bow, even after watching videos and looking at pictures.  Will have to keep practising.  So I ended up buying some Christina Re self-adhesive bows today.  They're a bit chunkier than I wanted but with Australia Post's delivery times, doubt I would have been able to find something online and get it delivered in time.





Supplies/Tools used:
Stampin' Up 1" punch.  I can't believe they're retiring this product, glad I bought it.  You can get one at a discounted price here
Stampin' Up Pretty Petals Cardstock (Mint Macaron and Old Olive) and Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack.  Another two on the retiring list.  I just love the paper in this stack.  It's on sale
Stampin' Up Whisper White Cardstock 
Canson Black cardstock
Christina Re self-adhesive bows
Double sided tape
Stampin' Up dimensionals

The cards are A5 size and I cut the black cardstock to 10cm x 10cm, and the white cardstock to 9cm x 9cm.  The black card is adhered to the card base with stampin' dimensionals.

I made another one with Calypso Coral as the base, but forgot to photograph it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment