Sunday 10 April 2016

Butterick 1965 Pattern Book

I picked up Butterick 1965 pattern book a few years ago from an antique market in Adelaide.  Back then I was buying scrapbooking stuff (but never got into it) and I'd seen someone use these types of images in gift tags and cards and I absolutely loved them.  So when I saw this book for sale I snapped it up, thinking maybe I would try some myself.  But I never ended up getting into cards and paper craft back then and sold all my paper and tools etc. Except I hung on to the book and it has lived in my garage until a few weeks ago.

I don't feel like I've got the right papers at the moment for backgrounds, so I haven't been cutting up that much; I don't want to waste the images.  And whilst I'm trying to make my own cards, I've never considered myself a creative person, so I don't really have a lot of ideas.But here are a few things I've done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment