Saturday 30 July 2016

Julie Nutting Paper Doll Cling Stamps "Skyler"

I'm a bit late to the party as I only discovered Julie Nutting's stamps a few weeks ago.  I've been pinning madly on lots of images.  I've bought three stamps so far, and yesterday I tried one for the first time - a boy, Skyler.


He's stamped on Kaisercraft paper, the t-shirt, long sleeve shirt and jeans are paper pieced from various papers and the hair and shoes are coloured with inks and an aqua blender.  Now I just need to work out what kind of background to put him on.  I want to do a DL sized card.  I'm thinking of doing some cards for Combat Cards SA and I read they need more boy/male cards. 

My fussy cutting could be a bit better, so I think I will need to sponge the edges to take away any white sports, particularly near the jeans.  Anyway, happy with my first effort.





1 comment:

  1. WOW! how cool is that!?! I love the way you paper pieced with those pp you gave him such an interesting look! especially the script on his face. Great job : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete