Saturday 2 July 2016

Hey!

Today's card using an image from a Butterick 1965 sewing pattern catalogue:



I used the new Labeler Alphabet stamp set from Stampin' Up! and gosh was it hard to stamp it.  I'm not steady enough to stamp such small stamps I think (each letter/character is an individual stamp).  A bit disappointed, I think I should have got the rotary stamp before it retired - it's probably more of the look I want - that typewriter style font.  Oh well.

And, my Carl trimmer has gone a bit wonky again, so I'm having trouble cutting straight lines and getting a rectangle instead of a rhombus! So annoyed, given it cost $100 for this trimmer. 

Supplies:

Stampin' Up! Whisper White notecards
Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon (?) cardstock - I'm not really sure if that's the colour of the green cardstock
Stampin' Up! Moonlight Designer series paperstack (retired)
Stampin' Up! Hello Honey ink




No comments:

Post a Comment