Tuesday 17 May 2016

Clean and simple using Kaisercraft

I got the 6 1/2" Summer Breeze paper pad on special and made a couple of quick cards last night.  I really liked this paper with the multiple squares on it.  It had 5 x 5 squares so I cut each sheet down to a 3 x 3 and I still have some more squares that I can use on some notecards.

This is the first one I did using Kaisercraft square cards.  These were one of the first items I bought when I started thinking about making cards with my vintage children's books, so I just bought some pre-cut card and envelope packs.  They're a bit disappointing, they haven't been folded very well so the edges were uneven.  I ended up trimming a bit off each one.

I just added some 3D foam stickers to lift the paper up a little and then used some baker's twine.

 
 
 
On the second one, I decided to use my Stampin' Up Decorate Dots embossing folder to give it a little texture.  I think I prefer this one.  You can't see in the photograph but the flowers have a bit of gloss/texture to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment